Having trouble finding the perfect painting for that special space? Consider commissioning an artwork with the help of our expertsThe commission process is simple.
- Send us a photo of your wall, or make an appointment for us to come out and see your space. We can take the photos and measurements for you. We will be able to recommend the correct artwork size that is perfectly-suited to your particular space.
- Choose the artist who best-suits your own taste and style. Artists such as Peter McConville, Rand Heidinger, Randolph Parker, Terry Watkinson, Christopher Walker, Sheila Kernan and Laura Harris, all have experience in creating commissioned works for discerning clients.
- The artist of your choice will listen to your thoughts and wishes with regard to subject, theme, and colour, and provide you with one or more preliminary colour sketches to choose from.
- To take the guesswork out of the process, we can use the photo of your wall to create a digital mockup of how the finished artwork will appear, accurately scaled and framed.
- Choose the sketch you like the best. Once the final choice is made, the artist gets to work. There are no unpleasant surprises. Upon your request, the artist can email photos of the work in progress.